The common interview questions for recruiting a x-ray technician are as follows,
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me of a time that you solved a problem without direct supervision.
- How would you handle a situation with tight deadlines, low employee morale, and inadequate resources?
- Describe a recent problem you had with one of your Doctors/ manager’s decisions. How did you handle it?
- What type of cells or organs are most affected by radiation?
- Should there be 24 hours, 7 days a week x-ray (radiology)?
- Are you willing to work in an environment that may lead to cancer?
- What would you do when you are in urgency and your bike doesn't start?
- What are some of the long term physical effects of radiation exposure?